Wilson Reading Program Isn’t For a Beginning Reader
We have seen the past few posts were we have discussed the benefits of Wilson reading program. We have also read about reading programs which can help children to read of age group of 1-3 years. After all Wilson reading program won’t be able to help your younger ones. In the last post, I told you that I will be telling you about a reading program which can help you teaching reading to your child.
Children Learning Reading – Better Than Wilson Reading Program
The name of this program is Children Reading Program. I found this while roaming on the internet. In the first look, I was not so impressed by the website. But there was a YouTube video as well which was embedded inside that page and I played it. Then the thing which I found was absolutely amazing. The promotional video described the whole in such an effective manner that I started reading what other people said about the course. There were most of the positive reviews. But almost all of them mentioned that they spent good amount of time daily with their child. The words felt genuine, so on the basis of that, I decided to buy the program.
There were 2 options that I got. One was the Standard Package whereas the other one was the Premium Package. The contents of both the packages were similar except the premium package consisted of some Videos and Workshops. So I purchased it online. It was a digital product so I downloaded the whole content after the payment. Another good thing about Children Learning Readingpackage was that even after being a digital product it came with a money-back guarantee.
Now let’s take a look at some of the advantages and drawbacks of the “Children Learning Reading” package.
Let’s start with advantages –
- The package was well organized.
- The instructions provided along with the package were very easy to understand. The whole course was well explained.
- The course was so user-friendly that my child started to grab some words out of a text within a month and a half. He’s still learning but I think the way he’s progressing absolutely amazing
The “Children Reading Program” has some drawbacks also –
- If you are looking for someone to tutor your child in reading then this course is not for you. This course becomes a bridge between parents and their child. You will be the one who will teach your child to read.
- You will have to spend some time with your child daily in order to keep him/her motivated.
- The website of the program wasn’t so appealing. I was about to leave the website but the preview video became the initial reason for me in buying the course.
On an overall basis if I would have rated the whole program I would have given it a rating of 3.5 out of 5.
So that was one of the reading programs which I am using for my toddler. You can also buy it online if you want.
In the upcoming posts, I will keep on sharing the ways in which you can help your child to read.